Systems integrators generally have to be good at matching customers’ needs with existing products. An inductive reasoning aptitude is useful for quickly understanding how to operate a system or a Network.
A systems integrator will tend to benefit from being a generalist, knowing a little bit about a large number of products. Systems integration includes a substantial amount of diagnostic and troubleshooting work. The ability to research existing products and software components is also helpful. Creation of these information systems may include designing or building a customized architecture or application, integrating it with new or existing hardware, packaged and custom software, and communications infrastructure.
- Server / Storage / Back up Solution
- RBI Payment and Settlement System Services (RTGS-NEFT-CCIL)
- Data Availability
- Desktop / Laptops
- Primary and DR Site Data Replication
- Infrastructure Virtualization
- Thin Client / Multi Seat Computing
- Printing & Imaging Solution
- Networking / Security Solutions
- UPS / Stabilizers / Power Solutions